Sunday 23 October 2011

Blogging confidence

After a short break from the blog having been away in Seattle, I plan to increase the blog membership through wider dissemination to colleagues locally, nationally and internationally. As a relative newbie to the form, blogging takes some commitment, a focus, and confidence! If I'm hoping to engage in wide debate, I had better get the blog 'out there', or I will be writing to myself:-)

So, if you are reading this, and you feel there is scope for more of us to get talking here, do feel free to pass the blog address on. Let's see if we can create some notable debate!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth,
    Nice to see the Blog up and running.
    Look forward to discussing shared issues with UK and International colleagues.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth,

    I'm one of the faculty in Seattle who had the pleasure of spending time with you recently during your visit. Thank you for inviting us to participate in your blog! I look forward to learning more about the health care delivery systems internationally and how we can improve our approach to nursing education in the U.S.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear from you Mike and Susan. I'll look forward to yours, and others', comments as we blog together!

    ReplyDelete